Augusta Co-Op Truck Delivery Schedule
For customers who live within a 50 mile radius of an Augusta Co-Op store or who live within a designated delivery zone, Augusta Co-Op offers regularly scheduled truck deliveries of bagged feed and other bulky items where the total weight of the order exceeds 47 lbs. A minimum order of $45 is required for a truck delivery.
Customers who have an established Augusta Co-Op account and want to charge the purchase to their in-house credit account need to call the respective Augusta Co-Op store location for their geographic area to arrange for deliveries. Customers who would like to pay for their purchase by credit card are encouraged to use the online catalog to make their purchases. This provides more security and transparency for credit card transactions for all parties involved.
For those customers placing their truck delivery orders through the online catalog, the following guidelines apply:
- All items purchased through the online catalog must be paid for by a valid credit card.
- The customer must have previously set up a valid customer web login under their Augusta Co-Op membership
account to have this delivery option available to them at the online checkout. Customers may call
(540)885-1265 ext 236 or 238 during normal business hours Monday - Friday to set up a web login. Once a web
login is set up, you will be assigned to a delivery zone. This delivery zone will be based on the travel distance to
your address from the nearest Augusta Co-Op store or the Augusta Co-Op Feed Mill in Staunton.
- Once you have selected your items for delivery on the online catalog and place them in the shopping cart, you
must enter your web login under the customer account sign-in during the checkout process. Otherwise, the
truck delivery option will not be available to you. At checkout, you must also select the truck delivery option
instead of one of the UPS delivery options.
- Items ordered that are in stock will be delivered to you on the next scheduled delivery run for your area. Orders
must be placed by 2PM of the previous business day prior to the next scheduled delivery day for your area.
For more information on how to place an online order for truck delivery, please click on this file.
The current Augusta Co-Op local truck delivery schedule for each store is as follows:
- Monday - reserved for special deliveries and catch-up
- Tuesday - Dayton, Harrisonburg area
- Wednesday - Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Lyndhurst, Afton and east to Rt 151.
- Thursday - Dayton, Harrisonburg area
- Friday - Churchville, Deerfield, west of Staunton
Weyers Cave Store
- Wednesday - all deliveries
- Tuesday - Greenbrier County, southern Pocahontas County (Hillsboro and south) in West Virginia
- Wednesday - Rockbridge, Allegheny, Botetourt counties
- Tuesday - Buckingham, Amherst, northern parts of Bedford and Campbell counties
- Wednesday - Nelson, Greene, and areas west of Rt 29 in Albemarle county
- Thursday - Fluvanna, Louisa, and areas east of Rt 29 in Albemarle county
If you live outside of one of these geographic areas and are interested in a truck delivery, you need to contact your
nearest Augusta Co-Op store to see if a truck delivery can be arranged. The store manager has full discretion in
deciding whether or not a delivery can be made to areas outside of the normal delivery zones. Additional charges may
apply for truck delivery to these areas.
Augusta Co-Op reserves the right to modify the delivery schedule at any time due to circumstances beyond our control such as weather conditions, road conditions, availability of personnel, mechanical issues, size of load, etc. Augusta Co-Op may refuse any delivery request that does not meet Augusta Co-Op's shipping policy. Deliveries will only be made to customers with valid credit under Augusta Co-Op's credit policy